Monday, December 6, 2010

The 30th Anniversary of John Lennon’s Death

Today we commemorate the 30th anniversary of the death of John Lennon, an inspirational icon to us all. Even though I wasn’t around during the Beatles era, I have grown to appreciate their music and have developed a love for the band. I could say that they were to my mom, like the Backstreet Boys were to me, but I still don’t think that that would be a good enough comparison. They were SO much more to people than any boy band could ever come close to being.

So, that being said, today we honour the memory of a remarkable man who was a part of a worldwide phenomenon, leaving behind a legacy of songs reminding people to “Imagine” a better world.

You’re always in our thoughts John! May you continue to Rest In Peace. <3

Tweet This

No comments:

Post a Comment